MembershipDon't just “SAY” you're an HLAI member... BECOME ONE!!!
Be a part of the premier bar association in the state of Illinois. HLAI is a fraternal and collegial network of Hispanic attorneys in Illinois. Join the many successful Hispanic attorneys within our ranks and carry on the legacy of HLAI. One of HLAI's aims is to promote the common business interests, professional development, and general welfare of Hispanic attorneys. Join HLAI and receive these benefits.
- HLAI Events & Networking Opportunities HLAI will offer complimentary or reduced-fee admission to many HLAI events and HLAI-sponsored events.
- Free and Discounted CLE Credits HLAI will provide and support free and discounted CLE opportunities for its paid members
- On-Line Referral Directory Paid members may request publication in HLAI's on-line referral directory – another avenue to grow your practice and for client exposure
- HLAI Noticias Newsletter & Job Bulletins Receive Noticias and information about job opportunities. Members may also include submissions in the HLAI Noticias newsletter
- Mentorship Opportunities Share your knowledge and success with other HLAI lawyers seeking professional advice. Get involed with the JD Mentors program and mentor college and law students. Impart your success with others, all the while contributing to better representation in the Hispanic community.
- HNBA Affiliate Membership HLAI is an Affiliate of the Hispanic National Bar Association. As an HLAI member, for a $50 annual fee, you can join the Hispanic National Bar Association as an “Affiliate Attorney.” HLAI does not take payment on behalf of the HNBA. Please visit www.hnba.com to become a member of the HNBA.
HLAI Membership opens the door to new networking and professional-development opportunities!
Give Back to Our CommunityVolunteer your time or provide financial support to help members of the Latino community in need.
Membership Options(based on calendar year)
- Law students-- $10
- 0-5 years after graduation -- $35
- 5+ years after graduation -- $50
- Contributing Member -- $100
- Patron Member -- $200
- Sustaining Member -- $350
Never forget to renew again. You now have the option to pay your dues annually or you can subscribe and have your membership dues automatically debited every year when they are due.
To join or renew your membership: First, fill out the Membership Form below and submit it. Then pay your yearly dues by selecting a payment option found on this page underneath the membership form: HLAI Membership Form
Be sure to pay your dues using the following options:
Pay by Check Fill out the membership form online and make your check payable to HLAI and send it to: Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois: 321 South Plymouth Court, 6th Floor Chicago, IL 60604
Pay Online (Below are two paypal links, one for an annual payment and one for automatic renew)
One-Time Payment Option
Pay in Person Come to any HLAI event, submit your dues there, and stay for the networking and fill out the membership form at a later date.
* Your contact information may automatically be included in the on-line referral directory if you did not opt out in the Membership Form. ** The HLAI Board and/or HLAI Newsletter Committee reserve the right to edit or refuse your submission for the HLAI Noticias newsletter for whatever reason.