MembershipDon't just SAY you're an HLAI member... BECOME ONE!!! Be a part of the fraternal and collegial network of Hispanic attorneys in Illinois. Join the many successful Hispanic attorneys within our ranks and help build a more solid Hispanic lawyers network!! One of HLAI's aims is to promote the common business interests, professional development, and general welfare of Hispanic attorneys. Join HLAI and receive these benefits.
- HLAI Events & Networking Opportunities HLAI will offer complimentary or reduced-fee admission to many HLAI events and HLAI-sponsored events.
- Free and Discounted CLE Credits HLAI will provide and support free and discounted CLE opportunities for its paid members
- On-Line Referral Directory Paid members may request publication in HLAI's on-line referral directory ñ another avenue for client exposure
- HLAI Noticias Newsletter Receive Noticias and opportunities to include submissions in the HLAI Noticias newsletter
- Mentorship Opportunities Share your knowledge and success with other HLAI lawyers seeking professional advice. Get involved with the JD Mentors program and mentor college and law students. Impart your success with others, all the while contributing to better representation in the Hispanic community.
- HNBA Affiliate Membership HLAI is an Affiliate of the Hispanic National Bar Association. As an HLAI member, for a $50 annual fee, you can join the Hispanic National Bar Association as an Affiliate Attorney. HLAI does not take payment on behalf of the HNBA. Please visit www.hnba.com to become a member of the HNBA.
HLAI Membership opens the door to new networking and professional-development opportunities!
Fulfill your Charitable GoalsVolunteer your time or provide financial support to help members of the Hispanic community needing your support.
Membership DiscountsHire your legal services provider or take your clients to lunch, all the while enjoying a membership discount with local businesses. Take a look at some of the discounts you can receive with a membership to HLAI.
Register Today!To join or renew your membership fill out the Membership Form by filling out the following google form: HLAI Membership Form Be sure to pay your dues using the following options:
Pay by Check Make your check payable to HLAI and send it, along with a copy of your completed Membership Form, to: Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois: 321 South Plymouth Court, 6th Floor Chicago, IL 60604 Pay OnlinePay in Person Come to any HLAI event, submit your dues there, and stay for the networking!!
Membership applications approved on or after December 1 are considered to be for the remainder of that calendar year and the following calendar year. Applications approved on or before November 30 are considered to be for the remainder of 2013 and dues are not prorated unless you select the 2013-2014 DUES OPTION.
Membership Options(based on calendar year)
- Law students (from August to August) -- $10
- 0-5 years after graduation -- $35
- 5+ years after graduation -- $50
- Contributing Member -- $100
- Patron Member -- $200
- Sustaining Member -- $350
* Your contact information may automatically be included in the on-line referral directory if you did not opt out in the Membership Form. ** The HLAI Board and/or HLAI Newsletter Committee reserve the right to edit or refuse your submission for the HLAI Noticias newsletter for whatever reason.